Monday, January 25, 2010

This is the Day that the Lord Hath Made

When I was a child, I talked like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child. When I became a man, I put childish ways behind me. 1 Corinthians 13:11

Excerpt from This Day's Thought, January 25th

Our five-year-old Jeanie took to rising at 5:30 each morning and puttering around just long enough to wake the rest of us before climbing back into bed. Her reason was always the same- she had to see if there was a surprise. Finally we told her firmly that she must stop and that there wouldn't be any surprises until Christmas, which was months away. "I wasn't talking about living-room surprises," she said through her tears. "I was talking about like yesterday morning it was raining, and this morning real summer's here, and tomorrow morning I'll probably find some pink in the rosebuds." Jeanie still gets up each morning at 5:30.
Mrs. Roy F. Carter
This Day's Thought is a wonderful message to receive in your email every day. In conjuction with The Ranch these great inspirations bring a great start to every day. Click on the link to your right and experience this for yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment