Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Praise God in All Things

Would we appreciate Spring if we had never endured Winter?

Would we be in awe of the Butterfly if we didn't know of his struggle from the catepillar?

My ups and downs help me appreciate our Lord who never changes!



Often we need to have a terrible trial in order to remember what it means to be truly thankful. Our praise is from the heart when we have been in danger or discomfort. Bad situations help us to appreciate how good our lives can be. Even in trial, God reaches through to help us to a deeper understanding of ourselves. Praise the Lord for all the good things He has given, and know that He will rescue you from all perils.



Prayer:

In times of darkness, help me not to dwell on what is wrong, but turn my mind to all I have to be thankful for. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment