Sunday, January 23, 2011

Strength

Strength Within

"I feel that I am weak,
And prone to every sin;
But Thou who gives to those who seek,
Wilt give me strength within.

I need not fear my foes,
I need not yield to care,
I need not sink beneath my woes,
For Thou wilt answer prayer.

In my Redeemer's Name
I give myself to Thee;
And, all unworthy as I am.
My God will cherish me."
Anne Bronté
(1820-1849)

Psalm 28:6-7
Praise be to the Lord, for he has heard my cry for mercy. The Lord is my strength and my shield; my heart trusts in him, and I am helped. My heart leaps for joy and I will give thanks to him in song. 

It is the great challenges in our lives that God can use to teach us to rely on His strength alone.

All things are possible with God. It is His strength that will sustain us and His strength that will help each of us overcome our greatest fears and obstacles through prayer and through our Faith

A testimony to our ability to come to the Lord with all reqests for strength and he will provide. Good for the heart.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T8X65HRF6U8

No comments:

Post a Comment