Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Give Thanks



Give Thanks with a Grateful Heart

 1 Thessalonians 5:18
Give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus

I am grateful for all the insightful writers out there in cyberland, and the ability and resources to find their wonderful words and pass them collectively along to you. thank you
jmcee

think happy
heaven knows i'm not the best at balancing my responsiblities,

but i think it's important that i remember that i'm grateful for them....
all my chores mean that i have a home, a warm bed, utilities, a sweet little family to take care of,
and a life full of purpose...read more at http://angiedunn.blogspot.com/

The "Secret" is Gratitude


I have been very blessed in my life. I recognize that these blessings come from sharing what I have with others and giving gratitude for what I have been given....read more at http://thesecretisgratitude.blogspot.com/

********************

I'm utterly convinced that the key to lifelong success is the regular exercise of a single emotional muscle: gratitude.
People who approach life with a sense of gratitude are constantly aware of what's wonderful in their life. Because they enjoy the fruits of their successes, they seek out more success. And when things don't go as planned, people who are grateful can put failure into perspective.......read more, you'll be glad you did http://www.inc.com/geoffrey-james/gratitude-true-secret-to-success.html

 

No comments:

Post a Comment