Sunday, April 28, 2013

They Will Want What You Have



John 13:35... By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another."



Be a living example: How do you treat the box boy on Tuesday..or the traffic jam at 5pm?  you might be the only Bible some people read.  When the people around you see the peace in your life, especially when it seems like you're surrounded by storms, you can bet they'll want to know how to get what you got!

He Wants to be Just Like Me
He climbs in my lap for a goodnight hug
He calls me Dad and I call him Bub
With his faded old pillow and a bear named Pooh
He snuggles up close and says, "I want to be like you"
I tuck him in bed and I kiss him goodnight
Trippin' over the toys as I turn out the light
And I whisper a prayer that someday he'll see
He's got a father in God 'cause he's seen Jesus in me
Lord, I want to be just like You
'Cause he wants to be just like me
I want to be a holy example
For his innocent eyes to see
Help me be a living Bible, Lord
That my little boy can read
I want to be just like You
'Cause he wants to be like me
Treat everyone with respect and dignity, no matter the circumstances and find ways to bless the people around you, even if ..yes even if...yes, they are the ones that need to see and feel it the most
.....Do not become overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good..Romans 12:3... Jesus didn't treat the well, but the sick...Matthew 9:11...If you live these Spiritual fruits ...love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, and self-control....Galations 5: 22-23. your life will glorify God and encourage others to follow your example. 

Share your story through actions! It’s a great way to plant a seed without being preachy or pushy. You don’t need to tell others why they should do it this way, just live and.....
...They will know we are Christians by our love, by our love, they will know we are Christians by our Love.....
 
How you live your life..day to day...will be your testimony to the World. 

No comments:

Post a Comment