Tuesday, February 28, 2012

but the Lord Directs His Steps

Don't worryHeaded in a new direction, I wonder how many times I've proclaimed that phrase to all that would listen.


  Lord, Thank you for all the opportunities you have laid in my path, doors you have closed and new ones you have opened.
"In his heart a man plans his course, but the Lord directs his steps."
Proverbs 16:9
Knowing what to do and how to do it in a new endeavor is difficult, and the learning curve sometimes a bit steep. That's why I love knowing that things aren't always just random chance, that the Lord is behind me pushing me in the right direction. Finding that comfort place at the age of 62 will be a gift.
"Be strong. therefore, and let not your hands be weak and slack, for your work shall be rewarded."
2 Chronicles 15:7
Seize the day, starting today.
My eyes stay open through the watches of the night, that I may meditate on your promises.  
Psalms 119:148

No comments:

Post a Comment