Friday, January 27, 2012

Lord, I Need A Pep Talk


Pulling weeds and planting seeds. That's the story of life. We are individual lots on which either weeds of selfishness or fruit of the Holy Spirit grows and flourishes


Dennis and Barbara Rainey


God designed me to fly like an eagle. If I don't load myself up with burdens, I can soar for my entire life. I will not let the world clip my wings or force me into its mold. I will fly like an eagle.


The Law of Attraction
"The law of attraction is that our thinking creates and brings to us whatever we think about,"

God's Word has gives us that concept and we've been studying it and living it for years

such as

Philippians 4: 8
Finally, brothers, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable--if anything is excellent or praiseworthy--think about such things.

You can transform your life by staying positive. Plant seeds of positive thinking, give them a dose of God's living water every day and your life will turn into a flourishing garden of beautiful blooms. But remember to pick the weeds of negatively and toss them away or they will choke out the flowers you have nurtured.

and then, for added pleasure

share the flowers of your garden with everyone you know!

No comments:

Post a Comment