Thursday, May 29, 2014

How Can I Love You More




If your heart is full of Love for the Lord, the rest of your life will fall into place. 

 “Lord, how can I love you more”? Instantly the Lord responded “be thankful”. 

 Love always brings revelation, allowing you to see things and people in God’s light. When you decide to be thankful to God, even for the suffering, then the love in your heart for God will increase and so will your revelation of knowing Him, When you thank and praise God in your suffering your love for God allows Him to make the situation work together for good, for you and for other people also. 



You only need to read the prologue in the book of Job to see thankfulness and gratitude in the face of trial, a difficult example to follow. If we witness love for God in the presence of blessing it is easy to see why that love is strong but when that Love for God is evident in the face of tragedy and loss, we understand what God's unconditional love can do for us when we need Him the most.  

Just "keep Trusting the Lord" he will never fail.




Dear Lord...How can I love you more?  help me to put you first in my life and be thankful every moment of every day that I have found your promise to be true...I can not love you more than you love me. In your precious name I pray....Amen.








No comments:

Post a Comment