Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Finding Your Faith

I prayed for faith and thought it would strike me like lightening. But faith did not come. One day I read, “Now faith comes by hearing, and hearing by the Word of God.” I had closed my Bible and prayed for faith. I now began to study my Bible and faith has been growing ever since.
Dwight L. Moody

 God loves us unconditionally, God will never let us down, and God is waiting on us to turn to Him and ask Him what His plan is for our life. God never left us or turned his back on us, He's been right there, in the same place, all this time. All He's wanted is for us to admit to Him that we couldn't do it alone, and to surrender our will back over to him.  

The LORD himself goes before you and will be with you; He will never leave you nor forsake you. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged. ~Deuteronomy 31:8

You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart. ~Jeremiah 29:13








When we acknowledge that it really wasn't God who left us, but that we drifted away, bit by bit, day by day putting distance between ourselves and God, we need to be the ones to go after Him, close the gap and return to home base.  Little steps at a time finding the comfort of His Word

Sing His Praises

The only path to healing hurts, is to go back and fix them. 








Don’t give up. Keep on fighting for your faith, get back into His Word.  Spend time with God, for He's been there all the time, waiting for you.




Dear Lord, Thank you for helping me find the way back to you, lighting my path with Your Words and music, directing my steps to the safety and security of Your Love. 
In Your precious name...Amen


No comments:

Post a Comment