Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Follow Your Faith

Joshua 3: 2-4
After three days the officers went throughout the camp,giving orders to the people: “When you see the ark of the covenant of the Lord your God, and the Levitical priests carrying it, you are to move out from your positions and follow it. Then you will know which way to go, since you have never been this way before.


Luke 6:39
And Jesus told them this parable: "one blind man cannot lead another one; if he does both will fall into a ditch. 

                               *****************************

Who will you follow?

Follow the one you trust....You can’t be an unbelieving believer. You either trust God or you don’t. You trust His Word or you don’t. Get into His word and find your way. 

Psalm 118:8  "It is better to trust the Lord than to trust people."

Matthew 21:22. "And whatever things you ask in prayer, believing, you will receive."

belief is Key...I love the words in this song sung beautifully by Jake Hess and friends, " Have faith when you speak to the Master, that's all he asks you for.  Prayer is the key to Heaven, but  faith unlocks the door."

Job's trials kept him on the road to God, he trusted him even though he had not seen him,
Job 23: 9, God has been at work in the North and the south, but still I have not seen him.
Job 23:11, I follow faithfully the road he chooses, and never wander to either side

Dear Lord...give me faith dear Spirt. Help me to be patient as I follow Your Word.  You will not fail me, of that I am sure.  In your precious name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment