Tuesday, April 22, 2014

A Living Example

When you stand for God, you will stand out. And sometimes it will be painful, and sometimes you will fail but Sometimes You Won't and that's what is important.

Be a Holy living example, 





Lord, I want to be a just like You
cuz he wants to be like me

A great message about what others see in you, when you don't even know they are looking. 

Remember the saying, "Little pitchers have big ears"? well they hear, see and imitate...When I see myself in the people around me, I want to be proud of what they have chosen to emulate! 



2 Thessalonians 3:9
We did this, not because we do not have the right to such help, but in order to offer ourselves as a model for you to imitate.
1 Timothy 4:12
Don't let anyone look down on you because you are young, but set an example for the believers in speech, in conduct, in love, in faith and in purity.

As important as it is to be an example to the younger generation, I want to be a person people use as an example for their life and purpose. that is a huge, monumental goal, but attaining that goal becomes part of your everyday life, a little bit at a time. 

Who  I admire, read, watch or listen too may be the deciding factor in reaching the height I have set for myself.  
And as important,  how do I react when I slip on my chosen path and I know that I will.


We Are Examples
Learning to live as the Savior and follow where he leads...

Father, Help me to look and learn about Your loving guidance and order as the pattern for my life. By following the example of Your Son, in mutual love and respect, may I become a living Bible for others to read.  Lead me on Your path.  In your precious name, Amen



No comments:

Post a Comment