Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Prom Night

As Prom Season comes into our lives again, I will re post this "Parents Prayer for Prom Night from May of 2012,  as many parents pray for the safety of their children.  It is a time when we are reminded that "wise choices" are learned from experiences and teaching they have had, up to the decision point.  Give them the opportunity to grow in accountability and to learn from their mistakes. They will make you proud.


"Raise up a child in the way he should go and when he is old he will not depart from it" Proverbs 22:6


Parents Prayer for Prom Night

May my child be blessed
on this special evening . . .
May my child be blessed with an enchanted evening.
May they dance with joy in their heart.
May they enjoy the smiles and laughter of others.
May my child have a date that is kind in word and deed, grateful and complimentary.
May their evening be filled with grace, dignity and respect. May my child experience a wonderful night, full of lasting memories.
I pray for the safety and wisdom for all that attend Prom this evening…
May the Lord watch over them.
- – Judy Geaslen

No comments:

Post a Comment