Wednesday, April 9, 2014

The Constant in Our Life

Nothing is as constant as change....Seasonal change.the constant of Spring is sure, be it wetter or drier, warmer or cooler than last year, it will come. Time never stands still; it must steadily march on..there is no going back, but only forward....


Look to what is the constant in your life and embrace it. Look to the creator of change, God. He continually sets the world in motion keeping it in perfect balance...month after month... season to season. We are His to nurture and mold, He does not change, but gives us the opportunity to be all that we can become through Him.




Psalm 136

English Standard Version (ESV)

His Steadfast Love Endures Forever

23 It is he who remembered us in our low estate,
    for his steadfast love endures forever;
24 and rescued us from our foes,
    for his steadfast love endures forever;
25 he who gives food to all flesh,
    for his steadfast love endures forever.
26 Give thanks to the God of heaven,
    for his steadfast love endures forever.
23 2

Lamentations 3:22 – 25
Because of the LORD’s great love we are not consumed, for his compassions never fail. They are new every morning; great is your faithfulness. I say to myself, “The LORD is my portion; therefore I will wait for him.” The LORD is good to those whose hope is in him, to the one who seeks him. ” (NIV)


Dear Lord
Help me to adapt to the changes in my life and realize what is important and be thankful for the experiences in my life that have made me who I am. You dear Lord have been my constant, never changing, ever loving me and teaching.  As I have heard said, "You have helped me find the joy in my journey.  In Jesus name, Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment