Friday, October 30, 2009

God's Peace

Phillipians 4:6-7
Don’t worry about anything; instead, pray about everything. Tell God what you need, and thank him for all he has done. Then you will experience God’s peace, which exceeds anything we can understand. His peace will guard your hearts and minds as you live in Christ Jesus

The word "peace" in the Bible, from the Greek word (eireinei), refers to a mental attitude of tranquillity based on a relationship with God in the Christian Way of Life. It is a word which describes the result of a person's correct response to God's Grace

Romans 5:1 "Therefore, being justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ."

Peace, or tranquillity, precedes the enjoyment of prosperity. One must have Peace to have the capacity for prosperity.

Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid. John 14:27

Thank you Tracie Miles for this wonderful prayer,

Dear Lord,
Please fill me with a peace that surpasses all understanding in the situations I am facing. Grant me spiritual healing, and help me see You working in and through me. Thank You for always being available and on call. In Jesus' Name, Amen.

It Is Well With My Soul
http://www.biblestudycharts.com/A_Daily_Hymn.html

No comments:

Post a Comment