Thursday, October 22, 2009

Seeing Problems as Potentialities

The following was from "Love Worth Living" Pastor Adrian Rogers email devotion for today. It reminded me of the post from a few days ago, Thank you for the Inconveniences of My LIfe. When I find something that helps me, I like to pass it on.

Do you have any problems today? You do? Well, I just have one word for you:
"Congratulations!"
I don't want to sound flippant, but I am very serious about my comment. You see, a problem really is an opportunity in disguise. You need to learn that God wants you to see your problems as potentialities and your adversaries as opportunities. A Christian is not someone who sees a difficulty in every opportunity, but to the contrary, he's one who sees an opportunity in every difficulty. Think of a problem you are struggling through today. Now, get on your knees. Ask God to show you the opportunity hidden away in your struggle that will bring Him glory.

If you'd like to receive daily email devotions from Pastor Rogers, you can find information by clicking here http://www.lwf.org/.

No comments:

Post a Comment