Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Happiness Is....

Defining happiness can seem as elusive as achieving it
Let me start with an official definition. According to Merriam-Webster’s Online Dictionary, here is the definition of happiness:
  • a state of well-being and contentment
  • a pleasurable or satisfying experience
Happiness is a mental or emotional state of well being characterized by positive or pleasant emotions ranging from contentment to intense joy
Happiness is something everyone wants to have
Happiness is happenings
Happiness is not a station you arrive at, but a manner of traveling.  byMargaret Lee Runbeck
Happiness is something that you are and it comes from the way you think. byWayne Dyer
All in all, I would say that happiness is a decision. Your happiness is your decision to make.

Here's a thought
Happiness depends on happenings, but joy depends on Jesus

I can say that I never knew what joy was like until I gave up pursuing happiness

 
"Happiness Is The Lord"
By Ira Stanphill

Happiness is to know the Savior
Living a life within His favor,
Having a change in my behavior
Happinesss is the Lord

Happiness is a new creation
Jesus in me in close relation
Having a part in His salvation
Happiness is the Lord
Real joy is mine
No matter if teardrops start,
I've found the secret --
It's Jesus in my heart!

Happiness is to be forgiven
Living the life that worth the living
Taking a trip that leads to heaven
Happiness is the Lord, Happiness is the Lord
Happiness is the Lord!

No comments:

Post a Comment